Optimum Staffing Solutions Inc. now is seeking a working construction manager for a six-week contract in Gravenhurst. It may turn into a full-time job depending on how things go. Work would start September 15th and end October 30th if all goes well. Pay would be $30 - $40 per hour for a 44-hour week. We are willing to provide a per diem for accommodation as required.
|Job Type||Temporary Assignment|
|Pay Rates||$40 per hour|
|Available Shifts||Day Shift|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience with structural support beams and post systems for a house, concrete and block wall footings, building supporting walls, pouring concrete, using bobcats and stone cutting saws;.
- Organized and diligent;.
- Capable of putting together a construction schedule and communicating with trades and suppliers to ensure the schedule is kept;
- Capable of reading construction drawings;.
- Capable of supervising workers on site;
- Hard working and willing to do manual labour on site when not organizing logistics;.
- Capable of keeping track of expenses and construction costs; and
- Personable and reliable..
- proven working experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes means and methods.
- expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process.
- Familiarity with construction management software packages.
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”.
- Competent in conflict and crises management..
- Leadership and human resources management skills.
If you possess the qualities above, we encourage you to apply for this position. our client is growing and expanding, and the opportunity is great.