Optimum Staffing Solutions Inc. now is seeking a working construction manager for a six-week contract in Gravenhurst. It may turn into a full-time job depending on how things go. Work would start September 15th and end October 30th if all goes well. Pay would be $30 - $40 per hour for a 44-hour week. We are willing to provide a per diem for accommodation as required.
|Job Type||Temporary Assignment|
|Pay Rates||$40 per hour|
|Available Shifts||Day Shift|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience with structural support beams and post systems for a house, concrete and block wall footings, building supporting walls, pouring concrete, using bobcats and stone cutting saws;.
- Organized and diligent;.
- Capable of putting together a construction schedule and communicating with trades and suppliers to ensure the schedule is kept;
- Capable of reading construction drawings;.
- Capable of supervising workers on site;
- Hard working and willing to do manual labour on site when not organizing logistics;.
- Capable of keeping track of expenses and construction costs; and
- Personable and reliable..
- proven working experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes means and methods.
- expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process.
- Familiarity with construction management software packages.
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”.
- Competent in conflict and crises management..
- Leadership and human resources management skills.
- $40 per hour
- Day Shift
If you possess the qualities above, we encourage you to apply for this position. our client is growing and expanding, and the opportunity is great.