General Labour / Packaging
We are currently looking for light Packaging Operators for our client in Concord at Keele and Highway 7. Our client is an industry leading company that manufactures and packages Laundry Pods. we are looking to fill the following shifts:
Day Shift: 7 am - 3:30 pm, Mon - Fri. starting Monday, Sept. 17, 2018.
Afternoon shift: 3:30 pm - 12am, Mon - Fri) starting Monday, Sept. 17, 2018.
Long-term, full-time and immediate employment
Opportunity to be hired on a permanent basis with an excellent benefit package
A comfortable and friendly work environment
Shift premium is paid for afternoons (75 cents) and nights ($1.5).
Vacation is paid weekly.
For serious and committed candidates.
Pay rate: $16.15/hour + 4% vacation paid weekly + $0.75 afternoon shift premium
Location: Concord, near Keele and Hiway 7.
|Category||General Labour Services|
|Job Type||Temporary to Permanent|
|Pay Rates||$16.15 / Hour + shift premium|
|Available Shifts||Days and Afternoons|
Tasks & Responsibilities
- As a Packaging Operator, you will be looking after the product as it is coming out of the line and palletizing it. light work and very friendly environment with great potential to be hired.
- Must be eligible to work full time in Canada
- Must be serious about the job and looking for long-term employment
- Can't be sensitive to laundry smell
- Must have safety shoes
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
Optimum Staffing Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to the principles and spirit of the Ontario Human Rights Code in its employment practices.
We would like to thank all candidates, in advance, for their interest in Optimum Staffing Solutions Inc. However, only the chosen candidates will be contacted for further discussion.