If you are looking for the chance to use your mechanical skills and knowledge in a variety of applications, joining our team is the right move; you will have the opportunity to work with various types of equipment and systems in an industrial environment. Become an essential part of our business operation by keeping our systems running. We understand and appreciate the crucial part our mechanics perform. Here you will use your mechanical expertise to ensure top-level operation of vital mechanical equipment. Experience this chance to utilize and expand your skill set while working with a In this role you will also be assisting the maintenance manager in different duties.
|Job Type||Direct Hire|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Perform emergency repairs on various types of machinery, including mechanical, electric and hydraulic; identify and replace worn or damaged parts in a timely manner.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong mechanical and manufacturing experience
- Ability to act competently in emergencies
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Deep understanding of mechanics, electrical, hydraulics, and pneumatics are crucial to this role.
- This role also requires physical stamina and strength