Order Desk Admin
Order Desk Admin
Optimum Staffing Solutions is an industry leader in providing prompt, professional and reliable one stop service of recruitment. Our services ranges through temporary staffing, temp to permanent, permanent recruitment, contract staffing, candidate selection. Optimum Staffing Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
We have an immediate opening for Order Desk Admin in Mississauga, ON. area
|Category||Administrative / Clerical|
|Pay Rates||Starts $17 / Hour|
Objectives & Measurement - Key Responsibilities:
- Provide clerical and administrative office duties including, reception phone - meet and greet clients and visitors, handle couriers etc.
- Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence.
- Daily shipping & receiving
- Updating and reviewing inventory lists, cost sheets for accuracy.
- Research and coordinate with various vendors in purchasing and stock inventory.
- Monitor and coordinate inventory requirements, such as minimum maximum levels.
- Receive and review orders in a timely manner.
- Invoice using QuickBooks and process payments.
- Processing and closing orders into internal database management software, ensuring accuracy.
- Match all packing slips with appropriate invoice and PO and scan as a package to the appropriate electronic folder.
- Organizes and maintains filing system and files correspondence and other records. Scanning all documents to their appropriate electronic folder.
- Ship out orders accurately through different carriers utilizing appropriate shipping methods.
- Prepare shipping package, which includes: bill of lading, occasional logistics, picking sheets, address labels, NAFTA documents (when required) and commercial invoice.
- Produce accurate, timely and efficient documentation of all inventory transactions.
- Handle emergency orders.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting to management.
- Maintain and prepare weekly schedule reports.
- Compiling inventory reports and issuing them to management.
- Quarterly and year-end inventory counts.
- Investigating inventory shortages and discrepancies.
- Maintain accounting system inventory database.
- Accounts Receivable reporting and Collections, when necessary.
- Month end procedures and reports.
- Assists with research, and compiles and transcribes statistical inventory reports.
- Prepares and processes necessary documentation for purchases, returns, warranty coverage and other work as required.
- Ensure that inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of errors, omissions or damages.
- Provides internal customer service assistance to team members for sales orders and other questions/issues as they arise.
- Responds to inquires in a timely and courteous manner; delivers strong service and salesmanship on the phone or email.
- Develops productive and supportive relationships with LMIC team.
- Provides assistance and performs other tasks, including work on special projects and transactions, as required.
- Other administrative and clerical support as assigned.
Including but not limited to:
Qualifications and Requirements
- 1 year order desk experience, processing orders.
- 1 year data entry experience in a fast pace high volume setting.
- 1 year inventory management systems experience.
- 1 year shipping experience; familiarity with UPS, Purolator and Fedex process.
- 1 year accounting experience; familiarity with QuickBooks.
- Post-Secondary education in Business Administration or a related field preferred.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication.
- Ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Enthusiastic, positive energy, result focused and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
- French is not a must but would be an asset.
This is a fast pace, high communication position. To be successful you should have experience in the following area:
Optimum Staffing Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to the principles and spirit of the Ontario Human Rights Code in its employment practices.
We would like to thank all candidates, in advance, for their interest in Optimum Staffing Solutions Inc. However, only the chosen candidates will be contacted for further discussion.