We are seeking an order picker for one of our clients in Oakville, Ontario. Our client is an established organization in the food industry for over 30 years. this is a direct hire position.
An order picker will manage pick ticket orders and will be physically pulling inventory from the shelves to ensure accurate delivery of products. Also will pack orders, including shrink wrapping contents onto pallets, while ensuring orders are accurate and records of inventory are kept up to date for a smooth flow of operations.
|Job Type||Direct Hire|
|Pay Rates||$18 - $19 / Hr.|
|Available Shifts||3:00PM - 11:30PM|
Tasks & Responsibilities
Order Picker Job Duties:
- Manages pick ticket orders
- Pulls items from the shelves based on customer orders
- Ensures that orders are accurate
- Stages items correctly for delivery
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Plans and monitors product storage and dispatch
- Oversees stock replenishment
- Monitors stock control systems and processes specific orders
- Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
- Shrink wraps products to pallets
- Packs orders as necessary
- Operates RF scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately
- Performs other duties as needed
Order Picker Skills and Qualifications: :
- Previous Experience Working as order picker is Preferred;
- Experience Working With an RF Scanner;
- Keen Attention to Details;
- Can operate a Raymond reach truck (Certified)
- Positive Attitude;
- Safety Conscious;
- Good Communication Skills.
- Recent order picking experience is required.
- Knowledge of shipping softwares such as Fedex, UPS is preferred.