Optimum Staffing Solutions Inc. Is looking to fill a QC inspector position for one of our clients in the flexible packaging industry. Our client has been in the industry for over 30 years and experiencing a lot of growth, therefore there is a great potential for growth down the road.
Inspect products and materials for defects or deviations from manufacturers’ or industry specifications and standards.
Job Brief:We are looking for a responsible Quality Inspector to check the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as production procedures. You will be a firm advocate of quality in our client’s business.
The ideal candidate will possess a trained eye for detail and will be reliable and committed. In depth knowledge and comprehension of quality standards is essential. The goal is to ensure that our products are made of flawless materials with well-functioning equipment. That way our customers will enjoy high-quality merchandise so that we can achieve long-term success.
|Days 12-hrs. Continental
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Use testing equipment to check melt of resin.
- Use testing equipment to test moisture of resin.
- Use micrometres to measure thickness.
- Record running parameters to centerline processes
- Use testing equipment to check COF.
- Use dart impact testing equipment to check film strength.
- Inspect sample for gauge, size, treat strength for 24 hours periods.
- Plus, other duties as assigned.
- Need to be energetic, smart and self-starters.
- Need to have a background as QC inspector or QA technician.
- Should come with a background in plastics with several years’ experience.
- Will need to work on the day shift but will work on 12-hour continental shift..
- The roles will report direct to the quality coordinator.
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach.
- Responsible and trustworthy.