We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our dynamic team. In this role you will be responsible for screening, meeting and presenting qualified individuals for roles, liaising with our sales team to understand positions and set sourcing strategies to support business growth.
Optimum Staffing Solutions Inc. is an industry leader in providing prompt, professional and reliable one stop service of recruitment. Our services ranges through temporary staffing, temp to permanent, permanent recruitment, contract staffing, candidate selection, and property management services.
|Job Type||Permanent / Fulltime|
|Pay Rates||Salary & Commission TBD|
|Available Shifts||Day Shift 9:00AM - 5.30PM Monday - Friday|
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Source, screen, interview and place candidates with clients.
- Manage candidates through interview process and contract period.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order contribute to the development of ongoing creative, competitive and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research, company’s staffing database and ongoing relationship management.
- Create and update job adverts and post on appropriate job boards.
- Perform other related duties as require.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Strong command of the English language, written & oral..
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills.
- Leverage’s technology (LinkedIn, Indeed and other job engines) to maximize candidate’s quality and personal productivity.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Excellent attention to detail.