Job ID. 1014
Optimum Staffing Solutions Inc. is looking to fill a warehouse Personnel position for our client in Toronto, Ontario. Our client Has been manufacturing, high quality outerwear in Canada for over 50 years. from south pole research facilities and the Canadian high arctic to the streets of New York, Stockholm, Paris, Toronto and Tokyo, people wear their products because of their reputation for quality, functionality and style.
The successful candidate would primarily be responsible for the daily shipping activities with the ability to use warehouse equipment such as pallet truck / dollies. will also be responsible for preparing finished goods to be shipped out to various destinations.
|Job Type||Temporary to Permanent|
|Available Shifts||Day Shift|
Tasks & Responsibilities
You must have the following knowledge and skills:
- Experience using Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Mail)
- Must be computer literate …… must know basic typing skills when using a computer keyboard.
- Must have previous experience using shipping software programs (UPD, FedEx, Canada post)
- Must be able to work in a fast – paced environment.
- Must be able to move fast and lift up to 50lbs.